- 1. St. Louis Jury Acquits Pro-Life Advocate in Planned Parenthood 'Terrorist Threat' Case
- A Missouri state court jury of eight women and four men found pro-life activist John Ryan not guilty of 17-month-old charges that he had made a terrorist threat against a Planned Parenthood employee. At ...
- Created on 24 May 2018
- 2. Attorneys for Pro-Life Advocates Respond to Schneiderman Resignation
- Headlines accusing former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman of sexual harassment and assault, and his subsequent resignation, have generated response from many quarters, including the Thomas ...
- Created on 14 May 2018
- 3. Livid Taxpayers File Lawsuit in Response to Illinois Abortion Bill
- Today, the Thomas More Society filed a taxpayer lawsuit against State of Illinois officials in a counterattack against House Bill 40, which requires public funding of tens of thousands of elective abortions. ...
- Created on 30 November 2017
© Copyright 2019 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.