- 1. Cardinal Who Covered Up Significant Sex Abuse Dies
- Cardinal Bernard Law, the former Archbishop of Boston who resigned in disgrace after covering up years of sexual abuse of children by priests and whose name became a byword for scandal in the Catholic Church, ...
- Created on 20 December 2017
- 2. Vatican Will Soon Rule on Madonna 'Apparitions'
- The Vatican is close to making a ruling on the alleged apparitions of the Madonna in the Bosnian town of Medjugorje, one of the most controversial cases in the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis said ...
- Created on 08 June 2015
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.