- 1. Victim to Victor: Building a New Life After Abuse
- Jeanette Towne vividly recalls the morning her chronically abusive husband went into a rage and began beating her with a hammer. "I thought he was going to kill me," she says. "I started praying like I ...
- Created on 30 August 2010
- 2. Jamaican Orphanage Raises Children on Coffee
- In the mountains near Kingston, Jamaica, City of Refuge Children's Home is cultivating two of the country's most precious resources: children and coffee. Assemblies of God missionaries Steve and Kim Puffpaff ...
- Created on 28 July 2010
- 3. End-Times Teachers Say This Is 'Rapture Generation
- Speakers at a recent prophecy conference proclaimed that this is "the rapture generation" as they warned of a looming one-world government and attacks on Israel that could hasten end-times events. "The ...
- Created on 11 March 2010
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.