- 1. Fired Health Care Workers Settle COVID Shot Mandate Case for $10.3 Million
- Today, Liberty Counsel settled the nation's first classwide lawsuit for health care workers over a COVID shot mandate—for more than $10.3 million. The class-action settlement against NorthShore University ...
- Created on 29 July 2022
- 2. Court Grants Air Force Officer Relief From Government Overreach
- A federal district court in Georgia has granted a preliminary injunction against the Department of Defense on behalf of an Air Force officer who had been denied a religious exemption from the military ...
- Created on 16 February 2022
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.