- 1. Pakistani Christian Beaten for Refusing to Convert to Islam
- The four older Muslim brothers of a 26-year-old Christian beat him unconscious in Kallur Kot, Pakistan, earlier this month because he refused their enticements to convert to Islam, the victim told Compass. ...
- Created on 22 February 2010
- 2. Pakistani Muslims Allegedly Poison Christian Employees to Death
- Muslim employers of three Christian sanitation workers at a banquet/wedding hall in Gujranwala, Pakistan, allegedly poisoned the three workers Monday, killing two of them. At press time the third was ...
- Created on 17 December 2009
- 3. Church Screening of 'Jesus Film' Attacked in Pakistan
- Some 50 Muslim villagers armed with clubs and axes attacked a showing of the Jesus Film near Sargodha, Pakistan, on Wednesday night, injuring three part-time evangelists and four Christians in attendance. ...
- Created on 15 December 2009
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.