- 1. Va. Governor Orders Confederate Flag Removed From License Plates
- Virginia will phase out vehicle license plates featuring the Confederate battle flag, the state's governor said on Tuesday, following the fatal shootings of nine black worshipers at a historic South Carolina ...
- Created on 23 June 2015
- 2. Virginia Ex-First Lady Sentenced to Prison for Corruption
- Former Virginia first lady Maureen McDonnell was sentenced on Friday to 12 months and one day in prison for her federal corruption conviction for taking bribes from a businessman. McDonnell, 60, was also ...
- Created on 20 February 2015
- 3. Judge OKs Class Action Status in Virginia for Gay Marriage Lawsuit
- A federal judge in western Virginia has certified as a class action a lawsuit filed by two Shenandoah Valley couples challenging the state's ban on same-sex marriages. Friday's order adds to growing momentum ...
- Created on 03 February 2014
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.