Page 2 of 2
- 21. Pastor Opens Up About Weight-Loss Program He Says 'Saved' His Lif
- ... committed to the four keys in Bod4God: D.I.E.T.—Dedication, Inspiration, Eat & Exercise, and Team. Arlene was inspired by Colossians 1:16 from Week 1 of Bod4God. She says that whatever you sacrifice (junk ...
- Created on 09 July 2014
- 22. Denying the Flesh: Break the Habit of Reckless Eating
- "Break the Habit." This was the word the Lord spoke to my heart as I earnestly sought Him for direction in my weight battle. I had a bad habit of eating the wrong food at the wrong time. I did not "think" ...
- Created on 03 July 2014
- 23. 8 Steps to Overcoming Stress
- ... Control and Prevention. Among numerous other health benefits, physical exercise releases various hormones that lessen stress and create feelings of well-being. 5. Talk to others. More often than not, just ...
- Created on 25 June 2014
- 24. How to Overcome Your Excuses for Not Exercising
- Last week I wrote about two of the most common excuses I hear people give to explain why they don't exercise on a regular basis, despite knowing that consistent workouts provide a host of benefits. The ...
- Created on 18 June 2014
- 25. Author: Food Addiction Is a Spiritual Problem With a Holy Spirit Solution
- Body image and weight issues are two of the most overwhelming issues a person deals with on a daily basis. We have a constant reminder on billboards, radio, TV and in the news that obesity is an epidemic ...
- Created on 28 May 2014
- 26. 20 Ways to Fight Cancer
- ... flour and refined sugar to a minimum. 5. Cut down on or eliminate cigarettes, excessive alcohol, radiation, and chemically laden processed junk foods. 6. Exercise as oft en as possible—walk at least a ...
- Created on 12 October 2013
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.