- 1. Christian High Schooler Takes a Bold Stand Against Atheists—In Court
- Samantha Jones, a high school student in New Jersey, is standing up for her right to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in full. Samantha and her family asked a state judge Wednesday to dismiss the American ...
- Created on 20 November 2014
- 2. Bold High School Student Battles Atheist Attack on Her Rights
- Samantha Jones, a high school student in New Jersey, is going to court to defend her right to say the Pledge of Allegiance, including the words "one nation under God." Jones and her family filed a response ...
- Created on 24 September 2014
- 3. Supreme Court Rebuffs Atheists in Victory for Religious Freedom
- The Supreme Court denied Freedom From Religion Foundation’s appeal following a Fourth Circuit’s decision allowing students to gain elective school credit for religion courses taken off-campus during school ...
- Created on 13 November 2012
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.