- 1. A Reporter Turned Humanitarian Continues Fight Against Human Trafficking 20 Years Later
- It was May 26, 2001, and journalist Diana Scimone was on assignment in Mumbai, India. Early one evening her contact took her through Mumbai's red-light district, one of the largest in Asia, and pointed ...
- Created on 26 May 2021
- 2. How Christian Women Marry Muslim Men
- Stories of love and romance sometimes turn into nightmarish tales of brutality done in the name of Allah. You've seen her—the veiled, dark-robed woman in the checkout line at Wal-Mart or Target. She's ...
- Created on 17 January 2015
- 3. When Christian Women Marry Muslim Men
- ... that they can hear the gospel. And perhaps—if women like Cati and Maroudi continue to reach out—they will hear it through their wives. Elisabeth Farrell is a frequent contributor to Charisma magazine. ...
- Created on 08 December 2009
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.