- 1. Teen Suicide Rates Spiked After '13 Reasons Why,' Study Says
- If you are in crisis, please call 1-800-273-8255 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org. You are not alone. Suicide is at a 19-year-high among kids ages 10 to 17, and some are suggesting it's tied to the ...
- Created on 30 April 2019
- 2. CDC IDs New Mystery Disease as 'Urgent Threat'
- A mystery disease that's often hard to detect is now being labeled an "urgent threat" by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The fungus candida auris hit several countries around the world ...
- Created on 09 April 2019
- 3. Joni Eareckson Tada Diagnosed With Pneumonia After a Week in the Hospital
- Joni Eareckson Tada, an internationally known advocate for people with disabilities, remains hospitalized as she wages a fight against breast cancer. Tada, 69, was diagnosed with breast cancer for the ...
- Created on 05 April 2019
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.