- 1. Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit Challenging Results in 4 Key Swing States
- The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the Texas lawsuit that challenged election results in four key swing states. The news comes after the case earned broad support from Republican lawmakers and 18 other ...
- Created on 11 December 2020
- 2. Did Pope Francis Just Call for a One-World Government?
- Pope Francis is pushing for steps toward global authority that supersedes the rights of individual countries, all with the goal of pursuing "the common good" on issues like climate change and immigration. ...
- Created on 07 May 2019
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.