- 1. Marketplace 'Missionary' Targets Fashion Industry With Redemptive Purpos
- “I’d say at best, the church ignores the fashion industry,” says Amos Chiou, graduating senior at Cornell University. “I’d say at worse, the church is the one lambasting the industry for any number of ...
- Created on 23 July 2013
- 2. God's Word Impacting Secular University Campu
- “One day, my small group leaders stormed into my dorm room dressed up as ninjas and invited me and my roommate to an InterVarsity freshmen volleyball tournament,” said Neal. “We thought we would be the ...
- Created on 22 March 2013
- 3. Clinton Administration Member Shares Heart for God's Missio
- David Sutherland served in President Clinton’s administration, helped start in his house what has become a 1,000-member church, and moved his family to Asia for the sake of God’s global mission—all because ...
- Created on 09 February 2013
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.