Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
The City of San Francisco has temporarily shut down the Christian-owned fast-food chain In-N-Out Burger over the company's refusal to force customers to prove they are vaccinated against COVID-19, several media outlets are reporting.
This past week, the San Francisco Department of Public Health closed the Fisherman's Wharf location when it discovered the popular burger restaurant was not checking the vaccination status of its customers, which reports said violated an August mandate from the city requiring indoor diners to show proof of vaccination.
In-N-Out Operates 358 locations throughout the western United States. It is owned by devout Christian Linsy Snyder, 37, whose grandparents founded the restaurant in 1948.
Nikolas Cruz pleaded guilty to murder on Wednesday in the 2018 high school massacre in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 dead.
Cruz, 23, entered his pleas in a courtroom hearing attended by a dozen relatives of victims after answering a long list of questions from Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer aimed at confirming his mental competency. He was charged with 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder for those wounded in the Feb. 14, 2018, attack at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, located just outside Fort Lauderdale.
A penalty trial will determine if Cruz will receive a sentence of death or life in prison without parole. Scherer plans to begin screening jurors next month in hopes testimony can begin in January.
Coast Guard JAG lawyers are being directed to instruct chaplains to debate, belittle and downplay religious beliefs of service members seeking religious exemptions. Chaplains are reporting they have never seen such abuse against military personnel.
Hoping to find answers and direction, one of our plaintiffs in the case of Navy SEAL 1 v. Biden attended a meeting with the admiral over all Coast Guard personnel. Instead, her religious beliefs were belittled. She learned that those who did not get the shots (or even those asking for a religious exemption) would be severely punished.
Our client was discouraged. She contacted Liberty Counsel, and now she is one of the 24 plaintiffs in our massive class action lawsuit on behalf of all military members, federal employees and civilian contractors.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details