Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Joyce Meyer says, "Don't let the devil use your mind as a dump." I say, "Don't let the Democrats use our country as a dump."
In all of our lives, there come times when we need to take drastic action. One such time in our home came when our then toddler was nearly poisoned.
Troubled by an annoying mouse, we set a mixture of peanut butter and mouse poison high up on the kitchen counter overnight. The next morning our son did something he'd never done before. He woke up before us, toddled into the kitchen and climbed on a chair to reach the counter top. He then helped himself to the tempting "treat."
As utterly despicable as it is to sexually abuse a child, it is even more despicable to so do in the name of God. And religion. And the church. What could be a greater profanation of the name of the Lord? And what could do more lasting damage to an innocent child?
In that light, these recent headlines from France, detailing the sexual abuse of minors by Catholic leaders since 1950, are beyond staggering. Who can imagine the real-life implications?
Words fail when it comes to speaking about something so horrible, so ugly, so hypocritical, so ... Really, words do fail.
A federal judge on Wednesday ordered Texas to temporarily suspend its new "heartbeat" abortion law, which bans the procedure at around six weeks of pregnancy.
US District Judge Robert Pitman issued a preliminary injunction blocking the measure known as Senate Bill 8, and accused Texas of pursuing "an unprecedented and aggressive scheme to deprive its citizens of a significant and well-established constitutional right."
In his 113-opinion Pitman specifically took issue with the way the law is enforced, which relies solely on private citizens. According to the measure, citizens can sue abortion providers who violate it and collect $10,000 in damages.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details