Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
In many ways, the story of Playboy Magazine is the story of the sexual revolution, from its first cover featuring Marilyn Monroe in 1953 to its current cover featuring a gay man dressed as a Playboy bunny. It is the story of moral degeneration, from lewdness to perversion. I wonder how all the hot-blooded, heterosexual male Playboy readers will fancy this bold new cover?
In my 2017 book Saving a Sick America, I noted that on October 12 and 13, 2015, the internet lit up with headlines: "'Playboy' to stop publishing nude photos" (USA Today); "No more naked women in print Playboy" (Business Insider); "Playboy magazine abandons nudity" (Telegraph, UK); "Playboy magazine to stop publishing pictures of naked women" (The Guardian).
After 62 years of featuring nudes, Playboy was no longer going to display pictures of naked women in its magazine. But from the standpoint of moral values, this was actually bad news, not good news.
Multiple people were shot and wounded Wednesday morning at Timberview High School in Arlington, Texas, NBCdfw.com reported.
Fox News reported that Texas police have confirmed the shooting at Timberview and were on the scene as officers were "carrying out a methodical search and working closely with ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives), the Mansfield Independent School District, which has its own police department, the Grand Prairie Police Department and other agencies."
Police sources told Foxnews4.com that three people were shot and taken to the hospital, but there is no word on how severe their injuries are. So far, however, there are not any fatalities.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) says the Biden Administration's new policies intended to crack down on alleged "threats of violence" has become nothing more than an effort by Democrats to silence parents' protests about disagreements with school curricula. And, McCarthy says, it must be stopped.
On Tuesday, McCarthy tweeted, "President Biden's latest decision is part of a disturbing trend in the Democratic party to silence parents. We should encourage family participation in our schools, not baselessly attack opposing views because leftist groups want control over curriculums."
The Department of Justice's efforts are aimed to combat an alleged increase in violence and threats directed at school boards and other school officials due to the implementation of education on subjects such as the Critical Race Theory, LGBTQ indoctrination, COVID-19 restrictions and abortion.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details