Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Savannah was a typical all-American girl, who worried about little else than doing well in school and hanging out with friends. But that was before the COVID shot.
Savannah's symptoms began within just hours of taking the jab. Her mother was told the symptoms would go away in 72 hours. But as Savannah's hands and feet went numb, and the tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), extreme blood pressure swings and bloody urine set in, her mother knew something was very, very wrong.
Emergency room doctors and Pfizer officials refused to admit it was their shot slowly killing little Savannah, even as her skin began blistering and peeling off her appendages, and she began experiencing 10 or more seizures per day. Instead, they treated her like a "mental patient," says her mother, and referred the child to a psychiatric ward. Meanwhile, Savannah lost the use of her legs.
An advisory board for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has overwhelmingly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.
The panel voted 16-2 against distributing booster shots to people ages 16 and older.
During discussion, some panel members noted booster shots might be helpful to older, immunocompromised populations but argued there's little evidence to suggest the same for younger people. Additionally, there are looming concerns over the potential increased risk of heart inflammation among the vaccinated, particularly for younger males.
"In a dream, I saw Jesus, and I had a moment with Him. And it changed my life. I woke up from it, and I was just emotional—for several days, I felt like I was under the weight of this visitation that I had.
"It changed the way I wrote music, changed the way I preached—it changed everything," Pastor Jonathan Stockstill tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. After his powerful experience, Stockstill believes most people are missing out on the real Jesus, and he's working to bring Him to as many as he can through his preaching ministry at Bethany Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, his music career and his new book, The Real Jesus.
An encounter Stockstill had during the relief efforts for Hurricane Ida, which hit his area hard, reinforced the importance of a personal knowledge of the real Jesus, he says.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details