Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
New claims from a yet-to-be-released book suggest Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley went straight to the communist regime in Beijing to undermine President Trump during his final days in office.
According to the book, Milley assured his Chinese counterparts two times that Trump would not launch a military strike against them. And he promised the regime that if any attack was coming, he would warn them in advance.
After the shocking news broke on Wednesday, Milley defended the phone calls he made to America's communist Chinese adversaries. And President Biden defended Milley as well.
If Spirit-filled pastor Cathy Coppola knows one thing, she knows her authority in Jesus. After preaching God's Word for a few years, Coppola has learned to put the anointing God gave her to work, and people are continually get healed and saved at her church, the House of Glory Church in Mission Viejo, California.
And, she says, Christians need the gift of discernment now more than ever to "kick the devil" not just out of their homes, but out of their churches too.
"There are more Christians that walk around demonized than you have any idea," Coppola says. "They are in the church, but we have to rise up in faith and we have to kick them out. Warfare is recognizing there is a spirit right in front of you and he wants to steal, kill and destroy not only you and your family but everything else around you.
The ongoing Netflix animated series "Big Mouth" has sparked concern among parents who believe the teen-oriented show has run afoul of child pornography laws.
In several scenes across the series' four seasons, the 12- and 13-year-old characters are depicted performing various explicit acts, ranging from making illicit sexual references and discussing masturbation to being shown naked in a locker room.
The Parents Television and Media Council has issued a new report in which it argues the sexually explicit scenes in "Big Mouth" are intended to depict minors and, as such, qualify as child pornography.
Follow breaking news like this on our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details